Friday, November 20, 2009

Season of Joy

Season of Joy is an oldie but a goodie. Year after year I have been making cards that I just love with it. I am going to cry if SU retires this stamp set (ok maybe not cry but I will definitely miss it!)

Not Quite Navy is a colour I have not used a lot for Christmas cards in the past but I just love it with the silver. The silver rub on is perfect for this card especially since you get one sheet of silver and one sheet of white. (I find it hard to emboss on textured cardstock or else I probably would have embossed a sentiment)

Supplies Used to Make this Card:

  • Season of Joy stamp set
  • Merry and Bright Rub Ons
  • Not Quite Navy textured cardstock
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Brushed Silver Cardstock
  • Corner Rounder PUnch
  • Versamark Watermark ink
  • Silver embossing powder
  • Silver Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment