Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dasher

Dasher is easily the most popular new Christmas stamp this year. I love this stamp so much when he is embossed, especially gold or silver.

I also cannot get enough of the Petals a Plenty textured impressions folder. If I wasn’t trying to show a variety of projects I swear I would use this folder on all the Christmas cards I have done this year. Because it’s in the Holiday Mini be sure to order yours before the mini is done (January 4th!)

Supplies used on this card:
  • Dasher stamp
  • Grateful Greetings stamp set
  • Petals a Plenty Textured Impressions Folder
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock
  • Real Red Cardstock
  • Brushed Gold Cardstock
  • Versamark Watermark ink
  • Gold embossing powder
  • Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware (Ribbon slider)
  • Vanilla tafetta ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment