Thursday, November 19, 2009

Scenic Season....



This is one of the many stamp sets I have bought because someone else has bought it (I am easily influenced!) I just love the simple elegance of the stamp set. To make the trees look snowy, I took clear embossing powder and mixed a bit of white embossing powder into it (about 5 parts clear, 1 part white) After I stamped the trees with Garden Green, I used my Versamark Marker to colour overtop of them and then added the embossing powder.

Supplies Used to Make This Card:
  • Scenic Season Stamp set
  • Patterned Pines stamp set (star)
  • Handsome Hunted Cardstock
  • Real Red Cardstock
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock
  • Brushed Gold Cardstock
  • Garden Green Classic Ink
  • Black Staz On
  • Versamark Marker
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • White Embossing Powder
  • Gold Embossing Powder
  • Versamark Watermark ink
  • Red Glitter
  • Glue Pen
  • Ticket Corner Punch
  • Real Red Grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment