Friday, November 13, 2009

Jolliest Time of the Year

I love this Santa stamp but what I really love out of the Jolliest Time of the Year stamp set is the saying. It's my absolute favourite Stampin Up Christmas stamp!



There are now 2 spots available in my Sunday Christmas card class this weekend. If you are free for the afternoon and want to get some idea's and cards done e-mail or call me to sign up! Check out my blog post HERE to see the class details.





Post a comment on my blog today to win one of 2 new Holiday Wishes stamp set (pictured below) and a retired Riding Hood Red Stampin Spot. I will do a draw tomorrow morning and post the winner on my blog.



Supplies to make this card:


  • Jolliest Time of the Year stamp set

  • Real Red cardstock

  • Whisper White cardstock

  • Gable Green cardstock

  • Black Staz On ink

  • Real Red Stampin Write Marker

  • Basic Gray Stampin Write Marker

  • Blush Bloosom Stampin Write Marker

  • So Saffron Stampin Write Marker

  • Jumbo Snowflake Punch

  • Red Gingham Ribbon

  • Gold Brads

  • Glue Dots

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie!
    I love all of the cards you have posted so far. You are an endless source of ideas and extremely creative. Thanks for all your detailed instructions!.
    Hope this is the right spot to enter your contest!
    Christine C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie

    What beautiful cards you have been posting.Can't wait for Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely delightful card with a cheery saying that really does give you that festive feeling!
    Claudette H.

    ReplyDelete