Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Patterned Pines



Patterned Pines is my absolute favourite hostess stamp set right now! I know most people hate to cut but this stamp set creates images that are so easy to cut out and position as you please!

Save on Christmas stamp sets!
Save 15% off Home for Christmas (Page 34, catalogue # 111756, Regular Price $24.95, Sale price $21.20), Big on Christmas (Page 40, catalogue # 116578, Regular Price $26.95, Sale Price $22.90) and Sparkly and Bright (Page 41, Catalogue # 115346, Regular Price $23.95, Sale Price $20.35) until Saturday November 7th. Plus for every $20 you spend (before shipping and tax) you get a ballot to win a brand new Patterned Pines stamp set. Please be sure to have your order to me by Novemeber 7th to receive your ballots.

Supplies Used on this Card
  • Patterned Pines Stamp set (Hostess Set)
  • Merry Moments Designer Paper
  • Chocolate Chip Textured Cardstock
  • Old Olive Cardstock
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock
  • Old Olive Craft ink
  • Iridescent Ice embossing powder
  • Gold Brad
  • Circle Punches (1 3/8 and 1 1/4)
  • Scallop Border Punch
  • Stampin Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. I love the card ... very nice combination of everything! And even I could manage to cut those trees I think! Smile here! Very classy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might make this card for Christmas.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete