Saturday, November 14, 2009

Holiday Lineup



While I generally prefer "traditional" holiday colours sometimes it's fun to use some other fun colours in my my Christmas cards. Melon Mambo with the Green Galore really brightens up the card.

Congratulations to Christine C and Patti B who won the stamp set and Riding Hood Red ink in yesterdays draw!

I am placing an order tomorrow so if there is still anything you need to finish off your Christmas cards give me a shout before 5!

Supplies Used to make this Card:

  • Holiday Lineup
  • Jolliest Time of the Year
  • Melon Mambo Cardstock
  • Green Galore Cardstock
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Black Staz On
  • Melon Mambo Classic Ink
  • Whisper White Craft ink
  • Green Galore Stampin Write Marker
  • Melon Mambo Stampin Write Marker
  • Going Gray Stampin Write Marker
  • Only Orange Stampin Write Marker
  • Sparkling Jumbo Wheel
  • White Grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment