Sunday, April 4, 2010

Greenhouse Garden

Just to let you all know that my e-mail is NOT working and hasn't been working since at least Thursday. I have no idea if anyone has received any of the e-mails I have sent because I am not receiving any e-mails back. Feel free to send me test e-mails over the next few days and hopefully it will get through! If you really need to get in touch with me post a comment on the blog or call me!

The card to the left was made with one of my favourite flower stamp sets, Greenhouse Garden, which is on sale for 20 % off this month along with three other stamp sets.

Qualifying stamp sets are listed below:

Item Page Description Discount Price
113824 94 Greenhouse Garden $27.96
113734 98 Fifth Avenue Floral $26.36
111578 101 Flower Fancy $39.16
113258 112 Trendy Trees $19.16

Also used on this card:

Thankful Thinking stamp set, Real Red Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Certainly Celery Cardstock, Real Classic Ink, Real Red Craft ink, Certainly Celery Classic Ink, Black Staz On, Clear Embossing Powder, Silver glitter 3/4" Circle Punch and a 1" Circle Punch.

The clearance sale on my website has been a huge hit! Things are selling out quickly so don't miss out on your chance to get some retired Designer paper for as cheap as $4.69 a pack plus more great deals. See post below for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment