Friday, April 30, 2010

Eastern Blooms....

I love totally neutral cards and here is one using Naturals Cardstock, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and Sahara Sand. The stamp sets I used were Eastern Blooms (for the flowers) and On Your Birthday (for one of my absolutely favourite birthday sentiment stamps)

Tomorrow the new Summer Mini begins and I hope you all received yours in your mailbox. I absolutely love so many things, I can't wait to show you in my clubs and classes this month. If you don't have your mini let me know by next Friday and I will get one to you!

Watch my blog this coming week for details on my annual Retirement contest as well as details for my June class. Don't forget to keep July 3rd booked for my new catalogue party. It's a must be there event!

No comments:

Post a Comment