Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Trendy Trees in Eggplant...


While I am not a purple person, Elegant Eggplant has really grown on my the past few months. I am really glad the colour is sticking around. This card also features Perfect Plum (staying) and Pale Plum (going). Don't forget to get your retiring ink refills or cardstock before the end of May. As of June 1st the retiring colours will only be available while supplies last. See more about the retiring colours HERE.

There is still room in my Satin Ribbon Share. The one question I have received is "what if I love a colour and want more?" The Satin Ribbon is also in the new Summer Mini starting May 1st so it will be around for a while. For more details on the ribbon share check the next post!

My next order will be going in on Friday April 30th. If there is anything you want out of the Occasion Mini catalogue or you want to take advantage of this months sale (including the super cute Trendy Trees featured in this card) you need to do it before the end of the month. Click HERE to see the post about this months stamp set sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment