Thursday, April 15, 2010

Upsy daisy....


This card was sort of inspired by a tissue box I saw at the store a few weeks ago, at least the colour combination was. I saw a box that had Red and what looked like Razzleberry flowers all over it and while I thought it was an odd colour combination, it looked great. So on this card I thought I would use those colours and this is what I eventually came up with. For the flowers I coloured the stamp directly with Real Red, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Markers before stamping.

My next order is going in this Staurday the 17th. If there is anything you want please be sure to contact me before then. Don't forget to check out my April 6th post and the list of retiring colours. If any of those colours are your favourite be sure to order you ink refills, cardstock, ribbon etc before June.

No comments:

Post a Comment