Monday, April 12, 2010

Vintage Vogue with Crushed Curry...

While Crushed Curry has been probably my least favourite In Colour over the past few years I have now been experiencing a sort of infatuation with it. I used it for all my Stampers Club projects this month with Barely Banana and now I am just in love with the way it looks with Soft Suede. Of course using it with my favourite stamp set, Vintage Vogue, made it much easier to love.

Stampers clubs will be ending soon and starting up again in September. I will start taking sign ups for next years clubs at my New Catalogue party on July 3rd. If you spend $25 on Stampin Up a month you will want to join a club to get free projects, discounted classes and best of all LOTS OF FUN!

I have added an extra May Flowers class since I had overwhelming interest in it. If this is a class you wanted to take but couldn't attend on Saturday May 15th, I will be having a second class on Wednesday May 12th at 10am.

May Flowers Card Class

We will be making 10 cards (5 designs, 2 of each design) with 5 different flower stamp sets.

When: Wednesday May 12th, 10 a.m.

Where: My Place

Cost: $30

No comments:

Post a Comment