Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sweet Pea Felt....


I finally broke down and bought the Sweet Pea Felt after seeing a bunch of people buy it and I just love how super cute it is on a card. Now this card took no time at all to put together, the only stamped image is the Happy Mother's Day from the All Holidays stamp set. The embossed paper is made with the Big Shot and the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder.

Just as a heads up, mark Saturday July 3rd as on your calendars for my New Catalogue Extravaganza this year! The new catalogue will be available for you to pick up, there will be door prizes and lots of great specials on new catalogue products as well as free make and takes. There will also be my stamp sale auction where you can save lots of money on the stamps and accessories that will be retired. You don't want to miss out so plan to be here.

Just so you know, those of you who have a sympatico/bell or hotmail account are not receiving any e-mail from me, and I am not receiving e-mail from you at my sympatico account ( or at least it's very hit and miss). I will be using my other e-mail stephanie_adc@yahoo.ca to send you e-mails and if you want to get ahold of me it's probably best if you call or use the yahoo e-mail address. All other servers seem to have no problem with my sympatico address.

No comments:

Post a Comment