Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy B-day Simply Scrappin Kit

Everyone who knows me, knows I don't do a lot of scrapbooking (I wish I had the time!) but the Simply Scrappin kits in the catalogue are absolutely great for things besides scrapbooking. I know the Happy B-day kit has helped me make a lot of birthday cards. The paper is cute and bright and I love the textured cardstock that comes with the kits. Of course if you are a scrapbooker you can find many many uses for the kits. I also have the Christmas Jingle kit and it made a lot of cute and quick cards last Christmas.


The blackflies are now out here so I am in hibernation mode. It was such a nice spring until the made their appearance. So remember if you are coming to my house for a class you need to run from your car to my house. It's a great way to get the blood pumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment