Sunday, April 25, 2010

Season of Friendship....


Everyone knows my love for cutting things out so of course when I stamp with my Season of Friendship stamp set I have to cut the flowers out, rather than stamp them directly on my card. For this card I used the colours of Creamy Caramel, Barely Banana and Certainly Celery. The Butterfly is from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits and the half pearl is from the Pretties kit. To make the pearlized centers on the flower I just put a drop of Frost White shimmer paint.

My Satin Ribbon share is now full. I will do another ribbon share of some kind in July when the new catalogue and new ribbons and colours come out!

My next order is going in this Friday if there is anything you need out of the Occasions Mini.
Please be sure to check your inkpads to get your ink refills and cardstock of retiring colours before the end of May. Also be sure to vote in my "Retired colours you will miss" poll to the right. So far the best selling colours that people are stalking up on are:

1. Mellow Moss
2. Taken with Teal
3. Barely Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment