Friday, September 3, 2010

The Holiday Mini


On September 1st the new Holiday Mini Catalogue began and it is full of some fabulous new autumn, Halloween and Christmas stamps and accessories. Click on the link to check out the fabulous new Northern Flurry embossing folder (page 26), the Candy Countdown Calendar Kit (page 34), the Paisley Prints stamp set (page 11) and much much more!

I hope most of you have got your copy in your mailbox but if you didn't receive it please send me a quick e-mail to let me know so I can make sure you get yours.

There is still three spots in my Super Quick cards class on the 18th. Be sure to let me know if you want to sign up for that.

Post a comment on this post (click the title to post...comments are moderated by me so it won't show up until I approve it) and let me know what you like about the Holiday mini and be entered into a draw to win a roll of Silver Elastic Cord (retired) and Platinum Shimmer paint. I will do the draw on Sunday morning.

6 comments:

  1. Stephanie,

    Am I signed up for your Super Quick card class? If not please add me to your list. Thanks.
    I would gladly comment on the Holiday Mini, but I have not received it yet; maybe it will be in my mailbox this afternoon.
    Have a great weekend, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie,
    Decided to view the Mini on-line and I am very impressed by the variety of good stuff showcased...from religious images, to vintage, to Bingo and more!!! I am very pleased with it!!!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I can't comment on the Holiday Mini because I haven't got one...I'll try to find it online. I want to see the paisley prints!
    Christine C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the paisley!
    Christine C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get mine yet but I printed one on Sept. 1, to check it out. I love the bingo, the spider web embossing folder and candy wrapper bigz l die. I can't wait to order them all.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a lots in this catalogue! Going to be doing some ordering I can see!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete