Monday, August 31, 2009

Falling Leaves....


I love this set! It caught my eye right away when the new catalogue came out! This card was made with Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla cardstock/Classic Inks. I used the Bright Blessing Jumbo Wheel along the bottom of the card that co-ordinates perfectly with the Falling Leaves stamp set. For embellishments I used Chocolate Chip grosgrain, Linen Thread, Antique Brass eyelets and the Photo Corner Punch.
On another note can you believe how cold it is today! I guess we should be glad it's sunny so it might warm up a bit. There was ice on my windshield....in August. Crazy stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    Gorgeous card!
    Christine Co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. love the colours and the leaves are a nice touch. We had a white roof yesterday so i think maybe a light dusting of frost here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The darker colours are nice for a change.
    Debbie W

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Jumbo Wheel is a nice touch.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete