Thursday, October 14, 2010

Batty for You....


The Batty for you stamp set has been around for awhile but since I tend to go towards a more "fun" Halloween theme when I stamp it's absolutely perfect. The Spider Web embossing folder looks super cool when you use vellum instead of cardstock. Just remember that all adhesives show through vellum so I tend to just use brads to layer it to my card. I also uesed the spider web from the "Wicked Cool" stamp set to stamp the Old Olive with black ink to create an interesting background. The spider was layered using the 1 1/4 circle punch, the 1 3/8 circle punch and the scallop circle punch.

My next order will be going in on Monday October 25th. If there is anything you need please let me know then!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely loooooove this card! The velum just brings it up a notch!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaken awsome. Thank God it's not a moth :)
    Gis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie
    Great card! I hope you got back from Sudbury in a good mood and that your creative mojo is flowing (what the he** is mojo anyway)? Apparently I was born without it lol.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, love it, love it. Halloween is my fav.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete