Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pun Fun Happy Bird-day


It's been a while since I played with Pun Fun so I pulled it out to make what I thought would be a quick little card. Of course I had to make it harder than usual and wanted a pattern on the red. So I took the little word stamp from the Birthday Bliss stamp, employed my wonderful stamp-a-ma-jig and stamped that stamp a zillion times to create this background. I coloured the bird with Daffodil Delight and Real Red.

Another fun thing I did with this card was make my own little glitter brads. They are kind of hard to see in this photo but all I did was cover a Daffodil Delight brad with a glue dot and dipped it into Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I can't wait to try this with other colours.

3 comments:

  1. I just love this birthday card and it's good for boys too. (I have too many girly ones). I had lots of fun at club tonight and I think I forgot to write my name on my card (home work).

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whimsical cards always put a smile on my face but best of all, it has the same impact on those who receive them. Que c'est mignon, Stephanie!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite sets (I actually have used it)! Love the brad idea - will try it on my Halloween cards.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete