Friday, October 1, 2010

Trendy Trees....


An oldie but a goodie...I love my Trendy Trees stamp set. I have never failed to make a super cute card with this set (if I do say so myself!) I used my favourite autumn colour combination of More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso. The sentiment is from the Level 3 hostess set Occasional Quotes. I used a Early Espresso 1/8 ribbon to finish it off.

I still have room in my Monday October 25th "It's a Wonderful Life" Card class at 10am. The Saturday class is FULL with a waiting list now so if you want to move to the Monday class let me know. It's worth taking a day off work to do, I think anyways! LOL! I will be posting one of the cards we will be making at that class tomorrow so check it out.

Just a FYI on some totally useless but I find interesting information, when I was at my regional seminar last weekend they told us that last years #1 selling stamp set was the Medallion Background stamp on page 142. So far this year the #1 selling stamp set is Just Believe (page 109) I have them both and I know why they are #1.

I have to say I really really appreciate it when you comment on my cards or answer the little questions I ask on my blog. It's nice to know someone is reading and enjoying the work I put into it. So post a comment to todays card, telling me your favourite autumn colour combinations and the set you are using the most right now and I will enter you into a draw to win the fabulous Grateful Greeting stamp set on page 27. For everyone who has posted a comment on any post in September you will get a ballot for each of those comments as well (and no Irene, you can't go back and comment on all my September posts today because I already filled out ballots LOL!) I will do this draw on Tuesday morning so be sure to post a response by then!

5 comments:

  1. My favourite autumn colours are espresso, pumpkin pie, old olive, perfect plum and the stamp set that I am using the most lately is Because I care.
    Gisele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love Chocolate Chip, but starting to use Early Espresso more. I also like More Mustard, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie for Autumn. I love the Trendy Trees stamp set and plan on adding it to my collection!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. I have trendy trees and just love it. I did my homework and I can't wait for thursday.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pouting!!! I would NEVER go back and put posts in for the month lol. I am really liking the combo of Cajun Craze, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla - I love 'earthy' colours. The stamp I am playing with right now is Wicked Cool - I love halloween. I already posted but I think I screwed it up (surprise, surprise) when I sent it. If you get both do I get my name in twice? He, he. See you all on Thursday.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a tree huger and anything related to trees just gives me goose bumps! Ya, that is a very classy little card, Stephanie. As for my forever favorite fall colors, I can't seem to steer away from pumpkin pie, chocolate chip,gold and vanilla; that combination "screams" the fall. Anxious to see you on the 7th.
    Helene

    ReplyDelete