Sunday, October 10, 2010

French Foliage again....

Here is another card I did with the French Foliage stamp set and the Rock and Roll technique. As much as I am looking forward to diving head first into Christmas I am kind of sad because I just got this stamp set and it's not very "Christmassy" and it will be a bit neglected soon. Colours I used on this card are Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Early Espresso and Old Olive. The card is finished off with an Early Espresso bow and I used the Square Lattice embossing folder to create the texture.

If there is anything you need my next two orders are going in on October 13th and October 25th. You can of course go to my Stampin Up website and place an order through my shopping cart day or night. Be sure to check out the VERY popular Clearance Sale going on right now!

4 comments:

  1. I love what you are doing with this stamp set and the 'rock and roll' colouring. I think this set goes on my wish list for mid-2011! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I love the one we did in club too.Oh and if you ever give away a level 2(peaceful season) from the holiday mini and it's me that wins it, I'll take. LOL

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Stephanie, Pierre and Mary (visitors too).
    I love this colour combo and now I'll have to buy the darn stamp too because you make things look so nice. Oh to be so talented - thank goodness I have you to case.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never tire of leaves!That stamp set will certainly be on my wish list.
    Helene

    ReplyDelete