Tuesday, October 5, 2010

French Foliage...

Welcome to a card from my newest stamp set, French Foliage from the Holiday Mini! I LOVE THIS SET! Its so easy to use and no matter what colours you use it looks terrific. My stampers clubs will be using this stamp set this month as well as any non-Christmas card classes I am doing. For this card I used a Rock and Roll technique. Each stamp was first inked in More Mustard and then I rolled the edges of the stamp in a different colour ink pad (Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.) I used a Vanilla Taffeta ribbon and one of the beautiful antique brads to finish it off.

The sentiment is from the Grateful Greetings stamp set, stamped in Chocolate Chip. Speaking of Grateful Greetings the winner of the brand new stamp set is CeeJay. Thanks so much for posting comments on my blog. You all will never know when I will randomly give things away!!!

Some things to remind you of:
  • Check out the Clearance Rack on my website. It has been updated with all kinds of new stuff on deep discount. Remember that I can't order these for you and the orders must be placed online. To get there click on the "My Stampin Up Website" link to the right and then click "Shop Now"
  • Only a few days left to get the fabulous Starter Kit deal. See my September 27th post for more details.
  • Be sure to vote in my new poll to the right. I love to see what you are liking!
  • There is still room to sign up for the It's a Wonderful Life Christmas Card Class(Monday class)

3 comments:

  1. Always loved the rock and roll technique! Very attractive card, Stephanie!
    Can't seem to get to your website to view the clearance rack. When I click on to it, your website is empty. Can you help me with this? Thanks.
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, clearance rack is awsome. Just spent lots of money.
    Gisele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice card. And it's really nice that I won a stamp set but to bad it's a set I already have.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete