Monday, October 18, 2010

Leaf Lines....


Although there are no leaves left on any of the trees (isn't amazing how northern Ontario changes from full colour to absolutely nothing) I though I should post this card I made awhile ago since soon I will be posting Christmas, Christmas and more Christmas!

For this card I used the Leaf Lines stamp set and yes, I did carefully cut out the Oak Leaves! Fun stuff! You all know how I love to cut! The colours I used on this card were Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Old Olive and Very Vanilla. To finish the card off I used a 1/8 Taffeta ribbon in Earl Espresso.

I have been in full Christmas mode cutting all the cards and pieces pieces those of you coming to my Saturday and Monday "It's a Wonderful Life" Christmas card classes will get to play with. I am so thrilled with the cards and I know you all will be too! Be sure to check my blog tomorrow for a new Holiday Promotion Bundles starting tomorrow and ending on December 16th!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for saturdays card class. I just might be there erly.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it again...beautiful card, Stephanie! Anxious to see you on the 25th!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo I beat CJ to the comments!! lol This card is so simple (except the cutting) and that makes it gorgeous. The wide border makes it really stand out and look like a framed picture. Well done!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegance and simplicity holding hands. Lovely work once again Stephanie ... you continue to inspire us all! (Re "simplicity" ... I agree with dragonfly60!! ... so ... when I grow up I want to go from just being a cut-up to being a cutter like you do Stephanie!)

    ReplyDelete