Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bells and Boughs

I know it's Halloween but I am all out of Halloween projects to show! I hope you all have a happy Halloween. This is going to be the coldest Halloween I can remember so it looks like it's going to be winter coats over halloween costumes tonight!

Bells and Boughs has been an instant stamp hit as soon as the Holiday Mini was released This is a super simple card to make and easy to reproduce if you love to colour. This card was coloured with markers and make with the colours of Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla. To embellish I used Very Vanilla Satin ribbon (super elegant for Christmas cards) and some Champagne shimmer paint (page 195) for the centers of the Poinsettia. I also used a sponge dauber to add some crumb cake ink around the main image. The Merry and Bright sentiment is from the Bright Christmas stamp set in the Holiday mini.

3 comments:

  1. This is a real pretty card!

    Alice L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea to just use the corner and then you have the rest of the sheet left to Scrapbook with.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete