Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life Card Class....

Here is one of the cards we will be making at my "It's a Wonderful Life" Christmas Card Class later this month. While it's hard to see the details in this picture I just love the tree from the Snow Swirled stamp set embossed with gold. The teeny tiny pearls decorating the tree add the perfect touch.

While the Saturday the 23rd class is FULL the Monday October 25th (10am) class still has room. The class is $30 for 10 cards (2 each of 5 designs) or FREE if you place a $65 order the day of the class. Contact me to sign up!

Stephanie
s-pdavid@sympatico.ca

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I can't wait for class now. I have this stamp set and I love it.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and elegant...a Christmas card I'd be proud to send to my loved ones!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete