Monday, October 4, 2010

Big Shot Halloween Treats

I love my Big Shot for so many reasons but at this time of the year, when I am making treat holders I love it even more because it makes my life so much easier. Today I am posting three different treat holders I made using different Sizzix Box Dies. These boxes literally only took minutes to make. I stuck with my favourite Halloween colour combinations of Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry for all three projects.

At the top I used the Baskets and Blooms die to make a super cute basket but before I assembled the basket I ran the front of the basket through the Big Shot with the Spider Web embossing folder. I then used a sponge dauber and white craft ink to add some ink to the web to make it really pop. Also used on the basket was the Batty for You stamp set, the 1 1/4", 1 3/8" circle punches, the scallop circle punch and Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon.

On the bottom to the right I used the Box #2 die only I cut off the top. I cut a strip of black paper and cut it with the Scallop Border punch to line the top of the box. Also used on this project were the Wicked Cool stam set, Rhinestone Jewels (for the shoes...hard to see) and Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain ribbon.

For the third project I used the Milk Carton die and cut the top off. It makes a super quick small box. I decorated the box using my favourite treat stamp set Got Treats and Pumpkin Pie ribbon.

My next order is going in this Thursday (the 7th) so if there is anything you need please be sure to get it to my by then!

1 comment: