Monday, November 1, 2010

Sweet Snowglobe

I am loving my Sweet Snowglobe stamp from the Holiday Mini, especially because the size of the snowglobe is the perfect fit for our Sweet Treat cups. Together they make the cutest little shaker card filled with glitter and beads. What I did was replace the image inside the snowglobe with the snowman from a Cute Christmas stamp set the Holiday Mini. These cards were both made with the colours of Whisper White, Baja Breeze and Real Red. To finish off the cards I used a snowflake from Sizzix Northern Frost die and a Real Red Glimmer brad (all in the Holiday Mini)

Post a comment and you could win a package of Treat Cups and 1/4 oz package of Dazzling Diamonds glitter to help you get started in making your own shaker cards. Post your comments before Thursday morning and I will post the winner.

7 comments:

  1. I so love this card.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so beautiful Stephanie! My favourite card to get in the mail each year. I wish that we lived closer so that I could take a class or two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that we use the treat cups in some of our cards in the workshop. They are so cute

    Gis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, what can I say but cute, cute, cute!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours of these and the Grandkids LOVE getting the Sweet Cups!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know a little boy who would love to have this to add to the bag we made last year. Hope we do this in one of our classes.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Treat Cups and Snowman = Awesome.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete