Monday, September 27, 2010

The Greenhouse Gala Tote

I don’t usually talk a lot about recruiting on my blog but here is my second post in two days about signing up to be a demonstrator. I had some e-mail questions and I thought I would post the answers here since it isn’t something we all talk about that often.

One of the questions was whether or not you could sign up to become a demonstrator and never place an order. The answer is YES. I have had several people sign up to become a demonstrator just to get the starter kit, which at $215 (shipping is FREE and there is NO tax on a starter kit!) is a fabulous deal. If you just want the kit (and the Greenhouse Gallery Tote and the new not released yet Eat Chocolate stamp set) and don’t plan to ever place an order that is 100% ok! Your regular discount if you do place orders is 20% but the first order you place is 30% off.

The second question I got was what exactly is in the Starter kit. There is a ton of stuff including stamp sets, ink pads, cardstock and ribbon. The easiest way for you to see what is in the starter kit is to click on the photo below. The best thing about Starter kit is that it is totally customizable. You get to pick which stamp sets, which ink, what colours of cardstock you would like to get.

The third question was whether or not you could still be in my club or classes if you signed up and the answer is OF COURSE. My downline (demonstrators who have signed up through me) have been in my clubs and classes for the past few years so it’s not a problem at all.

As an added bonus, if you sign up to get your demonstrator kit BEFORE October 1st (like the fabulous tote and Eat Chocolate set isn’t enough) you will get to attend my November “Christmas Vacation” card class absolutely free.

How to sign up:
Go to my Stampin Up Website (HERE) and click on the “Start Your Own Business” link along the top of the page. Follow the instructions and see how you can customize your kit. It is NOT finalized until the end so if you want to go in there and play around go right ahead. The only thing you need is my password which is “chocolaterocks”

No comments:

Post a Comment