Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Bundle

I don't make a lot of baby cards because most of the people I know are done having babies (we're all way too old...LOL!) but I do know a few people having babies so I thought I would make this sweet little baby card.

I tend to always make baby cards in pink (probably because I have a girl) but the pink could easily be substituted for Bashful Blue in this card. This card was made with the Baby Bundle stamp set and the Short and Sweet stamp set. I used Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette and Soft Suede as the colours. It is embellished with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, the Modern Label Punch, A Paper flower, Antique brass brad and the ticket corner punch.

I totally forgot to do the draw for the card kit yesterday (my parents came for dinner) so the winner of the card kit is GISELE! Congratulations and thanks to all of you who post comments on my blog. I really love reading what you all write! I will be posting more contests in the next week!

1 comment:

  1. You're right! this is such a sweet baby card but Stephanie, are you up to a challenge? A former colleague of mine threw me for a loop when she asked me to design a baby card for her in the colors she chose for the baby room. She would like to frame the card. Both she and her husband are tree huggers and very environmental friendly so, the colors I must use are green, brown, light yellow and vanilla. Are you stomped already? Would it be too much to ask to design one? It certainly would be an original that's for sure! Thanks for giving it some thought!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete