Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive

Just Believe is definitely my favourite set in the new catalogue. I always tend to love flower stamps, ever since I began stamping years ago. This set is so elegant and pretty I keep reaching for it even though I have lots of other new stamp sets I want to use.

I made this card with Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla and Old Olive which are absolutely gorgeous together. Not only are these colours super elegant with the Vanilla but they also make super cute Halloween colours if you exhange the vanilla for Basic Black and add some Pumpkin Pie.

It is embellished with an Olive Satin ribbon, the Finial Press embossing folder, the Ticket corner punch and a frame holder from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge kit. I used Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Stampin Write markers to colour the image before stamping it.

I am planning a non-card Christmas class on December 4th and I am looking for some idea’s of things, other than cards, you would like to make for Christmas. Post a comment and I will enter you into a draw to win a retired pack of Dashing Designer Paper and 8 coordinating sheets of 8 ½ by 11 cardstock. This paper is so super cute with the beautiful Christmas colours of River Rock, Real Red and Old Olive! I will announce the winner of this on Monday so be sure to let me know your opinion before then.

***If you are not sure how to post a comment just click on the title of this post (Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive) and it will take you to a new page where you can let me know what you think!) Don't forget to sign your name to your comment!

My Saturday October 23rd "It's a Wonderful Life" Christmas card class is now FULL but there is still room in the Monday October 25th class.

My next order is going in on Sunday the 26th so if there is anything you need please get your order to me before then!

7 comments:

  1. Using the Candy Wrapper Bigz L Die (mini pg 10)make some Christmas table decorations or crackers.
    Gisele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie
    I would really like to see "gift tags" and maybe a holder for them. These make a nice little gift for friends.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie,
    A set of Christmas tags to give away as gifts to friends and family would be nice for that non-card class. We could place them in one of those neat little die cut boxes.Bookmarks are always handy; they can be useful throughout the winter if we use snowflakes, snowmen, silver trees... I once attended a Stampin'Up workshop where I was asked to bring a 4x6 or 8x10 frame to the workshop. The demonstrator provided the cardstock for the class (no more than 3 colors per person and the design she chose for the frame. Then we created her design with her tools... It was great fun! Hope I helped you a little, Stephanie.
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stephanie What about some stamped garland for the tree or across the top of a door? Maybe something with the 12 days of Christmas theme or angels etc. I have one from along time ago made like little paper bags that can be filled and hung on the tree. I use it every year. Sue T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! was my first reaction seeing this card! I love the colours and everything about this card. It gives one's spirits a lift just looking at it (never mind whatever note of encouragement might be inside!!) Love it, love it, love it!! Thanks for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. And I think gift tags and holder would be great. I also think that maybe little bags that would fit on the tree would be cute and maybe candy wrapper die would be a great idea. I'm getting the die next month so I can make some for our christmas party.

    Hope this helps.
    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stephanie,

    I would like to make tags and treat holders.

    Like things to give away that don't take long to make!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete