Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Elements of Style in Pretty in Pink



I’ve been very much into “Autumn “ mode that I thought a pink card would be a nice change of pace today. This card was made with the Elements of Style stamp set with Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla colours. As much as I love pink and bright colours I am finding it really hard to make cards with them at this time of year. I just want to use the rich colours of fall and I can hardly wait to get out all my Christmas stamps and start making cards with them!

Thanks to all who posted a comment below under my Got Treats post. I just did the draw and the winner of the treat kit is Gisele! Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. That is a stunning design, Stephanie! That stamp set is so elegant!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete