Friday, September 17, 2010

Greeting Card Kids...

I don't normally make Halloween cards but this little girl is so cute I have to find lots of ways to use her this year! The Greeting Card Kids set is new in the catalogue and the images are just super darling...I hope SU makes another set using these kids! If you love to colour this stamp set is for you.

This card was made with Concord Crush and the main image was coloured by using Classic Ink and a watercolour brush. The Happy Halloween is from the All Holidays stamp set.

I will announce the winner to my last blog contest so you still have one more day to post a comment.

I have added a second date to my "It's a Wonderful Life" Christmas Card class because the Saturday filled up so fast. The class is now available on Monday October 25th, 10 am at my place so contact me to sign up. To see more details on the class click HERE.

3 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set too. I think it's on my next order.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye-popping, for sure, Stephanie! You always have a knack for combining colors and images.
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ---- so many stamps, so little money!!! lol I think this is a 'must have'.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete