Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Weekend....

I had such a fabulous weekend! Yesterday I attended a Stampin Up convention in Hamilton with Irene and it was a blast! It was so much fun to meet other demonstrators and to be able to sit and watch awesome demonstrations of some super cute techniques and projects. Those of you who are in my clubs and classes will get to see some of them really soon. Believe me, you won't be disappointed!

I posted three of the pictures I took of the display boards they had out. There were so many fabulous cards to look at. I have a whole box full of cards I swapped with other stampers for you all to check out when come to class and club this month. Believe me, you wish list is going to grow like crazy (mine has) when you see them! Start saving now.....LOL!

Thanks for all the fabulous ideas for what you would like to make in my final Christmas class of the year. Stay tuned this week because I will be posting it on my blog. Congratulations to Anne who's name Mary picked to with the Dasher paper and cardstock package!


The last picture I posted is special because it features the brand new stamp set "Eat Chocolate" which will be available in the next mini! You can earn this set FREE if you sign up to be a demonstrator by October 10th. Whether you just want a discount on all your stamp supplies, just want the Starter Kit ($215) or think you might want to earn some extra money now is a great time to sign up. Not only will you get the fabulous free Eat Chocolate stamp set you will also receive a Free Craft Tote! Contact me if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. I love the halloween cards and the chocolate ones too. I can't wait for club night.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Halloween Cards. Glad you had a great time and Irene went!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete