Saturday, September 11, 2010

Got Treats?


I just love the "Got Treats" stamp set! I make a lot of treats to send to school throughout the year and this stamp set with the super cute Milk Carton die for the Big Shot is going to get used A LOT!!

To make this box I used Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla and Basic Black cardstock. I used Tangerine Tango Classic ink as well as Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Basic Black Stampin Write Markers. I finished the box off with Mini Library clips (page 187), Sunny Days Designer Paper and googly eyes for the jack-o-lantern.

Post a comment and tell me what you like to make for Halloween, whether its baked goods, treat holder, cards are any other craft and I will enter you into a draw to win this super cute box as well as the parts to make 6 more! Comment before Tuesday morning because I will be doing the draw then!

6 comments:

  1. I love the mini milk carton ! This is so cute. I might make some for Halloween and I'm also going to get plastic test tube on e-bay and decorate those for Halloween (Page22) and maybe getting chocolate bars from costco and fixing those too.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to make caramel apples, but the sad part is I like to eat them too! lol Really cute Stephanie! Wish I had some kids to make them for. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween is always a lot of fun! I sometimes make bookmarks for the kiddies in the neighborhood but making Halloween cards is what I love to do best!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to make the spiders with the mint patty in the middle! But I can't wait for my milk carton die to come in.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to get a move on to making our Halloween costumes before Julie changes her mind again. Egyptian lady for her and Glen and I are up in the air??? what should we be or should I say who should be be????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next time I'll remember to put my name down. Thanks Stephanie

    Gis

    ReplyDelete