Sunday, September 5, 2010

Falling Leaves....


It's so cool today I thought it would be the perfect day to post a card that felt like autumn. This card was made with the stamp set Falling Leaves and the background stamp Sanded. For the colours I used More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Elegant Eggplant and Very Vanilla. I also used the Modern Label Punch (and the Big Shot with Punch Windows for the layer) and the Square Lattice embossing folder to embellish the card..

I am soooo excited that there is only 1 more day until school begins. Today we were cleaning out Mary's backpack and we found last years lunchbox, still full of last years lunch....super gross let me tell you. Needless to say I didn't even open some of the containers because one of them had milk in it and another had yogurt. Thank goodness i bought a few new containers because those ones went straight into the garbage! Along with the lunchbox which did not smell good! I guess that is a lesson to be learned. Clean out the backpack on the last day of school, not right before school starts again!

Congratulations to CeeJay who won my draw for some silver goodies. Be sure to watch my blog for more giveaways this month!

Hopefully you will all see the Holiday Mini in your mailbox by the end of the week! I called and the last of the mini's were sent out by Stampin Up last week so please let me know with a quick e-mail or comment when you get yours!

1 comment:

  1. Right on, I love to win stuff. Love the card, see you thursday.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete