Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bermuda Bay....

This card was made in with one of the new In Colours for this year, Bermuda Bay. I have barely used it on anything this year so I thought it was time to make a card with it. The Designer Paper is Thoroughly Modern, which appears to be super bright when you first look at it in the catalogue but once I took the time to look at each side of the patterns on their own, I fell in love with it! The stamp set is from one of my most used stamp sets in the catalogue, On Your Birthday. I just love the sentiment on this card. I finished the card with Chocolate Chip grosgrain and Antique Brass eyelets.

8 comments:

  1. The colours are very complimented together.Love the chocolate chip with it.Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it to death

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like the bermuda colour but with the chocolate chip it looks really nice!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Do you order choclate chip by the ream???? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie,
    Not a fan of Bermuda Bay but it does look great with the chocolate chip. I do love the stamps that you used...perhaps another set to consider!
    Christine Co

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Bermuda Bay!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie the computer does not do the card justice to actually see it at your place it looks so much nicer and i love the Bermuda Bay colour
    Terry-Lynn Forest

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blue and brown were nicely put together on this card. I really like the saying because everyone should live, love ,and laugh.

    Nice card!

    Alice Lavalee

    ReplyDelete