Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy B-Day Simply Scrappin Kit...

and you thought Scrappin kits were just for scrapbookers! I love these kits for making cards! The kit is filled with lots of fun things. 2 different designer papers (3 sheets each), 4 different colours of textured cardstock (2 each) and three different self adhesive dies cuts (2 sheets each)

I fell in love with the cards on page 167 in the catalogue so I just knew I had to have this kit to play with. The bottom two cards pictured here are slightly different copies of the cards on page 167 in the catalogue.

























4 comments:

  1. That is a very cute kit.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,
    The cards are great, nice bright colours, and fun. The top one with the flowers and buttons is my favourite. You're so right about the kits...I love the Simply Sent Card Kit pg. 170 that I bought (I love pansies) because you can do so many different things when you play around with things in the kit.
    Christine Co

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards Stephanie. The primary colours really make them stand out! What a good idea to use the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours. Just cute enough for a little guy celebrating his special day. Great job

    ReplyDelete