Monday, August 3, 2009

Owl Together Now....

is such a cute stamp set! I have made many different cards using many different colours with this stamp set but one thing always stays the same....the GOOGLY EYES! I love these little eyes on the owl. The card never looks finished until I glue them on.

We're going to be staying with some friends in about a week so I made this card for them to go with the maple syrup gift we are bringing.


Supplies for this card:
  • Chocolate Chip Textured Cardstock
  • Old Olive cardstock
  • Watercolour paper
  • Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, More Mustard Stampin Write Markers
  • Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel Classic Inks
  • Aqua Painter
  • Linen thread
  • Old Olive Brads
  • Spiral punch
  • Black Staz On

5 comments:

  1. what a cute card. I just love the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,
    I love this card...also a big fan of wiggly eyes on projects. I also love the colours you have used on this card.
    Christine Co

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card very much

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the owl stamp.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors on the card and yes, the googly eyes really make the owls stand out.

    Alice Lavallee

    ReplyDelete