Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Bird-Day...

This cute card (3 1/4 x 6 1/2 size) features the ever so cute bird from the Pun Fun stamp set. I don't usually use a lot of bright colours on my cards, especially six different ones on one card but the Bold Brights look so good together (I used the textured cardstock in Green Galore, Lovely Lilac, Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise and Brilliant Blue) The Bold Bright brads were the perfect finishing touch. I coloured the bird with a Yoyo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise and Green Galore Stampin Write markers. I used a blender pen with the Yoyo Yellow marker to create the softer yellow in the center of the bird.

I will be placing an order later this week so if there is anything you would like to order let me know by tomorrow, Tuesday.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    Cute card and I like the pun...fun card!
    Christine Co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the bright colours.Nice for a youth birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute colours for kids and they would love the bug!
    Debbie W

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very colourful! It would make a nice juvenile card.

    Alice Lavallee

    ReplyDelete