Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Delightful Decorations Class


I finally updated my class schedule on my Stampin Up Website past September and this is the first class coming up in October. I absolutely fell in love with this stamp set when I saw it in the new Holiday Mini catalogue you should all be receiving any day in the next week. I think one of the best things about it is the matching punch, rubons (not pictured) and jumbo wheel (not pictured) Of course I am sure you will all love the punch because although I love cutting things out I know a lot of you don't!

Delightful Decorations Class
Sunday Oct 25, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern
This will be a 5 card. 3 gift tag class that includes the new stamp set Delightful Decorations ($28.95) in the Holiday Mini starting on September 1st.

Cost is $45 for the class and stamp set Delightful Decorations.
Want the matching punch too? Get the stamp set ($28.95), the matching Ornament punch ($22.95) and the class for $65.

Sign up deadline is Sunday October 4th.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    This all looks very interesting. It's so nice seeing what you do with these sets because sometimes they might be sets that otherwise get overlooked.
    Christine Co

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to see what beautiful creations you come up with for these great stamps!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to see the projects that are made from these.Christmas is my favorte time of year.

    ReplyDelete