Friday, August 7, 2009

"It's Your Birthday" Card Class

This is one of the 5 designs we will be making at my "It's Your Birthday" Card class on Sunday September 13th (1 pm, my place) At this class we will be making 10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs. We will be making a variety of cards for all the people in your life, men women and children.

Closer to the end of the month I am going to show you another sneak peak for this class because it is an amazing card using a fabulous, fabulous (I can't stress this enough!) new stamp set from the Holiday Mini, which starts September 1st (coming to your mailbox sometime after the 20th of August!) E-mail me to sign up for this class. Class cost is $30 ($25 for club members)

7 comments:

  1. I like that celebrate you stamp!!
    Please sign me up for the class.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in this card Shephanie!! I may have to take the class.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie,
    I especially like this card because it is a great guy card. Can't wait to see all of the new stamp sets in the Holiday Mini. Thanks for all of your fabulous ideas.
    Christine Co

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. I think I'll be coming to this class.
    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card. I will be taking that class for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw the cards in real life and they look great but will be away in Niagara on that date.
    Debbie W

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the cards also and thought it would be nice to make one of each. I believe I counted eleven of them on your display. It makes for a nice variety. They are all very nice!

    Alice Lavallee

    ReplyDelete