Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cheap Talk

Birds have been very popular with Stampin Up over the last year so it's been almost impossible for me to avoid them (not that I'd want to but I'm more of a butterfly fan if I had to pick a "winged" thing to stamp!) This little bird is so cute and I just love all the sentiments that come in the Cheap Talk stamp set.

There is just one space left in my "It's Your Birthday" class on September 13th. Be sure to e-mail me if you would like it.

Supplies on this card:
  • Cheap Talk stamp set
  • Polka Dot Background stamp set
  • Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa Classic Inks
  • Black Staz On
  • White Tafetta ribbon
  • Not Quite Navy Brads
  • Photo Corners Punch

5 comments:

  1. Stephanie you posted this in the wee hours when the birds are starting to sing. Beautiful card and nice rich colours. Great job early bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,
    Love this card and, again, I especially love the colour combination. Proof that the old saying "Blue and green should never be seen together except in the washing machine!" really isn't true! It's gorgeous!
    Christine Co

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that not quite navy!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card - one cannot help but smile (outside and in!) I echo Tina's comment about 'not quite navy'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you used the corners on this card, this is the first time I see these used on a card.

    ReplyDelete