Thursday, August 27, 2009

Well since I am finally home I have had the chance to play with some of my new goodies from the Holiday Mini (we demo's get the opportunity to order things out of it a month early.) There are some fabulous stamp sets and accessories in there and I will be posting a lot more samples as soon as I have more time.

This is one of the cards we will be making at my Delightful Decorations Class in October, details below:

When: Sunday Oct 25, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM

This will be a 5 card. 3 gift tag class that includes the new stamp set Delightful Decorations ($28.95) in the Holiday Mini starting on September 1st.

Cost is $45 for the class and stamp set Delightful Decorations.

Want the matching punch too? Get the stamp set ($28.95), the matching Ornament punch ($22.95) and the class for $65. Sign up deadline is Sunday October 4th.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    I love this card, mostly because it is simple and very classy.
    Christine Co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girlfriend
    Great card! I can hardly wait to see what else you have up your sleeve for us.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card . Looking forward to the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie!

    I love this punch and stamp set. Please sign me up for the class and I want to order the punch and stamp set.

    Thanks!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very classy!
    Debbie W

    ReplyDelete