Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nursery Necessities

This is a cute little baby card I made with the wonderfully adorable Nursery Necessities stamp set. The Barely Banana and Pretty in Pink colours just scream baby girl but the Pretty in Pink could easily be replaced with Bashful Blue for a boy. What really gives this card that cozy baby feeling is the textured background made with the Sizzix Big Shot.

Well I made it home safe and sound from PEI yesterday. We left half a day early because of Bill and there was no way I was going over the Confederation Bridge if it was going to be really windy! I miss it already and can't wait to go back next summer!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    Glad you're back safe and sound. Although I'm not a lover of pastel, soft baby colours, this card is truly adorable!
    Christine Co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie
    Hope you and your family had a good vacation. The card is so adorable and would be nice in the blue as well. Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie
    Missed you girl! Welcome home! I love the picture - it reminds me of the wonderful times I've had on PEI. Love the card too - I have 3 pregnant friends and this would be perfect. See you later.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful baby card!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete