Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Contempo Christmas

I think you all may begin to notice a trend in most of the Christmas cards that I will be posting. Almost all of them seem to include the colour Cherry Cobbler which is now my favourite go to colour for Christmas (it use to be Real Red, which I still enjoy but has lost some of it's magic now that a new colour has caught my eye!) Of course it helps that Jolly Holiday and Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper has this colour in it. I think I am going to have to spend some time this week making cards without this colour...it will be a challange for me. I will try to post something blue tomorrow!

I made this card using the Contempo Christmas bundle on sale right now. This bundle includes the Contempo Christmas stamp set and Jolly Holiday Designer Paper. The price for the Clear Mount Bundle is $21.96, for Wood mount Bundle it is $25.96. To finish off the card I used the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon.

Thanks for all the comments on Sunday's card. To answer your questions we will be making a Treat Cup shaker card in my Christmas Vacation card class on Saturday November 20th. The two I posted were my "rejects" for the class even though I think they are super cute.

4 comments:

  1. Nicely put together, Stephanie!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie
    What a great colour combo - Cherry Cobbler isn't just to eat anymore!!!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. It gives it an antique look to it.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete