Monday, November 22, 2010

A Cute Christmas....



Aren't little animals cute at Christmas! If you love cute sets and you love to colour than this is the set for you. It's in the Holiday Mini and it's on page 39. Don't forget the Holiday Mini s DONE on January 3rd. Through the rush of Christmas , don't forget to order your favourites before they are gone. Some sets might make it into the new catalogue in July but some will be gone for good! Alos on this card is a snowflake cut from the Sizzix Northern Frost Decorative Strip (page 38 in the Holiday Mini), Candy Cane Christmas Designer Paper (page 33 in the Holiday Mini) and a Rhinestone Jewel.

I tried to post infor about the Holiday Online Spectacular but I couldn't get onto Blogger this morning so I am sorry this is late. There is a fabulous sale online right now! Click HERE to see everything on sale. If you place an online order through my website and your order is over $200 you get free shipping! You also get a Level 1 Hostess set and $20 in Free merchandise as hostess benefits.

I can order the sale item if you prefer not to order online or do not have a credit card. I will place orders for this sale on Friday so if you wish to order please get your order and payment to me before then. If you would like me to send you a PDF of sale items send me a quick e-mail at s-pdavid@sympatico.ca

Some of my favourite sale items right now are:
  • 50% off Designer Fabrics
  • 40 % off Simply Said Bundle
  • 30% off Matchbox Bigz XL die
  • 30% off Hodgepodge Hardware

1 comment: