Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Greeting Card Kids....

Greeting Card kids is such a great stamp set if you love to colour (even if you don't this card only took a couple of minutes to colour) I think colouring is intimidating to a lot of people but it's super easy with Stampin Write Markers because of the two tips on the markers, fine and brush.

If you are planning on mass creating a card that needs colouring, what I do is first cut out cardstock the size I will need for the stamp. I then mass stamp the image. Next I sit in front of the tv with a tray and colour each image, doing one colour at a time. For example I would take the Marina Mist marker and colour the hat and coat on each image. I find it easier to do that kind of work when I am watching tv!

Supplies used on this Card:
  • Greeting Card Kids stamp set
  • Curly Cute stamp set
  • Northern Frost Decorative Strip (page 38, Holiday Mini)
  • Dotted Scallop ribbon Border Punch
  • Marina Mist, Bashful Blue and Whisper White Cardstock
  • Black Staz On
  • Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Blush Blossom and Poppy Parade Stampin Write Markers
  • Rhinestone brad
  • Rhinestone Jewel
  • Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

5 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and appealing card!! I love the simple - yet so effective - combination(s)! Yet more inspiration for all us who "want to create cards like Stephanie" when we grow up. Thanks always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this card and I'm so happy I have that stamp set.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is so reminiscent of days gone by! Lovely!
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and simple, yet elegant!

    ALICE

    ReplyDelete