Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dasher....

Dasher is a favourite and no matter what you do with him I think he makes a card look good! Last year Dasher was easily my best selling stamp, followed by the Snow Swirled stamp set. This year my best selling stamp set has been Bells and Boughs, from the Holiday mini catalogue (followed by Snow Swirled yet again...is there anyone who doesn't have this set yet?)

I think my favourite part of this card is the Seasons Greetings sentiment from the Curly Cute stamp set (click HERE to see the whole set). I can't believe I overlooked this stamp set in the catalogue until recently. It's so fabulous and I know I will get a lot of use out of it all year!

Supplies Used on This Card:
  • Dasher Stamp
  • Curly Cute Stamp Set
  • Jolly Holiday Designer Paper
  • Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso cardstock
  • Early Espresso Classic In
  • Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (Mini Catalogue, page 21)
  • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

5 comments:

  1. The Dasher stamp is a classic! Using it this year for my Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, I have dasher.

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this stamp (even when he is not embossed). Hope he is on the class list!

    Senior Citizen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dasher! He dashed so fast he ran away from home and I can't find him anymore!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have this stamp, I just had to have it when I saw it. It is amazing what you can come up with this stamp.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete