Friday, November 19, 2010

Day of Gratitude...

Sometimes it's fun to take a stamp set that has nothing to do with Christmas and use it to make a Christmas card. In this instance I used the large medallian image from the Days of Gratitude stamp set in the Holiday Mini to create a Christmas wreath.

To make the wreath I stamped the image with Versamark Watermark and gold embossed the image on Olive and Vanilla Cardstock respectively. I then punched the center with a 1" Circle punch. I then used the 2 3/4 Scallop Circle punch to complete the wreath. Topping each wreath off with a Real Red Taffeta ribbon bow completes that "Wreath" look.

Be sure to check out my blog on Monday for news on the Online Extravaganza. Last year there were fabulous, fabulous deals to be had while supplies last. So far I have no details on the sale so you will all have to wait until Monday. Those of you on my e-mail list will get an e-mail about it Monday morning because I don't want you to miss out on it.


3 comments:

  1. What a great job Stephanie!

    Alice L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look Stephanie. I will try this in the next week. Thanks for the idea. Lillian:)

    ReplyDelete