Friday, November 12, 2010

Curly Cute Christmas


Since this "Seasons Greetings" stamp from the Curly Cute stamp set is my favourite right now, I have used it on a lot of cards I post on my blog. For this card I kept it super simple. I used the Baja and Real red glitter cardstock from Candy Cane Christmas Designer Paper. I also used one of my many already cut out snowflakes (from The Northern Frost Decorative Strip) I covered the snowflake with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and placed a rhinestone jewel in the middle. I then wrapped pearl jewels around the rhinestone (hard to see in the picture) This is also my sample for my Stampers Club homework which I hope my Sunday club has done! Hint Hint!

Below is a picture of what a pack of Pearl Jewels look like. You get A LOT of pearls for only $6.50. I think they are the funnest thing in the catalogue and have been using the pearls and the rhinestones on everything! Tell me what your favourite accessory is in the catalogue (or Holiday Mini) and I will enter you into a draw to win a new pack of Pearl Jewels! You have until Tuesday morning!



6 comments:

  1. I think the glimmer brads will end up being my fav. (still have to order some).

    CeeJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from the one-eyed stamper!!!! I must say I am enjoying playing with the adhesive sheets - great possibilities.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to use the glitter. It adds just the right amount of sparkle

    Gisele

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like using the embossing powders, it makes the card look so much richer!

    Alice L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, anything and everything that glitters embellishes a card; Iridescent ice,dazzling diamonds, and glitter are but a few of the products that add magic to a card.
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite thing is the glitter and pearls. My Christmas card sure sparkles. i love them.
    June

    ReplyDelete