Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Home for Christmas

Unless you LOVE colouring I know this may not be everyone's cup of tea for a stamp set but this "Home for Christmas" image is so wonderful I think it's worth the time to make a couple of cards with this set each year. I love the classic old fashioned look this image has and of course it pairs wonderfully with my favourite "Seasons Greetings" stamp from the Curly Cute stamp set and the Deck the Halls Designer Paper. I am pretty sure I posted this before but the easiest way to colour and not make it feel time consuming is when you are doing something else, like watching tv (not driving though :0)

There is still room in this Saturdays Christmas Vacation card class. You don't want to miss this class...it is FABULOUS and FUN (if I do say so myself!)

I had Mary draw a name this morning to win the free pack of Pearl Jewels and the winner is Alice! Congratulations! Thanks to everyone who shared their favourite embellishments!

2 comments:

  1. This truly portrays a "days gone by" kind of card.
    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though it is time consuming it is worth to see the facial expression of the lucky one to receive the card.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete